East Haddam Youth & Family Services (EHYFS) is a private, non-profit agency dedicated to inspiring the potential of and promoting the positive and healthy development of youth and families. EHYFS strives to create and enhance opportunities which advance the quality of life for all youth and families within our community by providing a spectrum of prevention, intervention and advocacy services.
Your donation of:
- $35 would support one middle school student attending SHARP (Safe Home Alone Readiness Program) or one individual or family counseling session.
- $50 Would support one session (two months) of a homework assistance program at the middle school.
- $100 would support one elementary school Family Night.
- $300 would support a summer Beach Party for middle and high school students.
- $500 would pay for one parent workshop.
- $1000 would pay for a middle or high school assembly.
Ride or Stride is a charity event organized by the EHYFS Board of Directors and run entirely by volunteers.